- invicta loot
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Empire Faction)
Project Invicta is a secret initiative under Imperial Intelligence to prepare for the renewal of hostilities against the Republic and subsequent final victory for the Empire. Originally organized by the Sith Ryz Andu, leadership was reassigned to Count Noctifer of House Varn of Serenno, who subsequent reorganized the Project, elevating a new command staff and incorporating his own personal staff into the Project. Project Invicta has grown substantially since this reorganization and stands poised as the Empire's vanguard in the secret operations to prepare for war.
Project Invicta is Ordo Invicta's Imperial guild. We are located on the Empire side of the Ebon Hawk server. Count Noctifer has wide latitude in assigning personnel and all are open to assignment under Project Invicta, from the brightest minds to mercenaries and criminals who are willing to work towards the best interests of the Project.
It is the purpose of the Project Invicta to provide information, technology, and research to the Empire and it's associates in preparation for the resumption of hostilities against the hated hypocrisy of the Republic. Though we are often required to operate beyond the rules and regulations that restrict standard Imperial personnel, our primary loyalty is to the Empire and the Count Noctifer of House Varn himself.
Tenets (IC directives)
- No member may speak of Project Invicta, its operations or its personnel to unauthorized individuals outside the organization.
- All members must be free from the debt of slavery to anyone outside of House Varn or loyal members of the Project in good standing.
- All members must maintain and protect the interests of the Empire.
- All members must be willing to submit to their superiors within the Project.
- All members must ensure their superiors have the strength to maintain their position.
- All members of rank must utilize the inferiors assigned beneath them to their fullest and challenge them to rise above what they are.
- All members must provide aid to their fellows within the Project when it is within their power to do so and it contributes to the power of the Empire or operational efficiency of the Project.
- No member shall act against the sovereignty of the Emperor or his righteous subjects.
- No member shall be left behind should he fall nor ransom unpaid should he be captured.
- No member who is captured shall avoid punishment if he fails to secure his own rescue.
Project Invicta is under the command of Count Noctifer of House Varn of Serenno. The Advisor to His Grace is the Lord Atrinark. The command staff are A'lor Ostillio of Clan Kilgar over the Auxiliary Division and Commander Ratlash over the Intelligence Division.
If an item is an upgrade for you, even if you're a level or two low for it, roll need. There's no need to ask, just click the button. The timer on loot roll doesn't leave much time for discussion.
If an item is not an upgrade, feel free to greed it.
Obviously, if you're a tank and a light armor drop comes up, you shouldn't be rolling need. Same if you wear light armor and heavy armor shows up. Use your head and be fair when you choose a button to click. Command is very firm about this guideline. If you need something that you cannot use, just because you want to auction it off, expect Command to come down on you hard for it.
Greed also includes upgrades for your ‘companion’ classes. We feel that the player behind the toons deserve a higher priority to loot before a computer generated NPC does; but because of this, we also ask all players to be mindful for when they roll greed on an item, for those you are grouped with may be greeding it for a companion upgrade, not just for a quick credit on the Auction House.
This loot policy applies whether you are traveling with guild members or not. Obviously, if your party leader or group leader indicates an alternate loot policy, you will follow those rules.
Those who wish to participate in PvP are very much encouraged to do so! On a PvE server, whether someone is in a battlezone, or flagged for PvP, it is clearly consensual and that makes them fair game. Remember, however, that we do not attack without some "in character" reason for it. If you are in a battlezone, the story is that you're participating in a simulation and red is dead, of course. If you're out in the world and someone is flagged, consider whether your character would attack the person and if there's a potential story by doing so. Obviously, if you choose to move about flagged and are attacked yourself, don't hesitate to call in the Project for support!
Project Invicta follows the overall Invicta RP Standards. To be clear, we do not tell people how to RP and are respectful of the RP of others. If you don't care for a storyline or character, simply avoid RPing with that person. RP Elitism is not tolerated.
We are currently recruiting for Project Invicta. Contact a member of the Command staff in-game for an IC interview.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Group